Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 2: Better than the other day

Today we spent a nice time out in the ministry, it was very cold! I have about two calls but I felt like I was back in Orlando with some of the response I'd received but that was ok. What wasn't ok was that I'd lost one of my gloves that my mom had given me before I left. I was very unhappy about that!



When we returnedtothe house we were staying the sister we were staying with was not home and having a "Granny Day"...she did not leave a key for us she apparently would not be home until after 8pm. We ended up calling Luca (a local brother that has been really supportive of us) and went to his house. Made a few appointments to check out places to rent and viewed one that night that we really liked!

 We went to a place called Jonnie Fox's which was great and met a lot of brothers and sister from other places.

 - Spanish congregation
- Italian
 - Tallaght (pronounced Talla there are a Lot of silent letters in the Irish names)

 I met a brother from Port Charlotte Florida that has been in Ireland for a month and said that the Tallaght congregation was great and made his experience wonderful check out his blog http://theskinnyonireland.blogspot.ie/ . We also met a young man named Ben from the NY who moved here about 3 years ago. We had a great time and got in a little late...I don't think the older we sister we were staying with was too happy.

1 comment:

  1. What was the temp? Sounds like you had a great time. What is the name of the brothers blog, I like to follow?

    Rhonda Marbury

    ReplyDelete